Click the button below to be notified as soon as we release this course
Hope as the Starting Point & Anchor
Tackling the issue of Co-Dependency
Feelings & Defenses: When the walls are up.
Letting Go & Letting God
Are You Concerned for someone in Addiction?
At Teen Challenge we have been helping addicts and their families for over 50 years. You are not alone in this battle!
During this 4 part course you will discover many helpful tools necessary to offer the right kind of help and not lose control of your life due to your loved one's life controlling problem.
What You'll Discover in this 4-Part Course:
- Letting God & Letting God
How to authentically place your loved one in God's hands and get your life back through proper boundaries.
Have you gotten so wrapped up in helping your loved one that you own their problem?
How to have authentic hope and be shielded from unrealistic expectations.
- Feelings and Defenses
When things get tough walls go up. How can we identify these defense mechanisms.
What's Included in your enrollment?
- Four Video Lessons
- Four Downloadable Study Guides with actionable steps for the week.
- Bible Reading Plan/ Devotional to go with each lesson.
- Three White-Paper Reports: 14 Signs Something is Wrong, Stop Enabling, & Five Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Their Recovery
- Free E-book: Stories of Hope